A bless in disguise

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE?!
      
     In life we face different situations. Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all. Some events are described by “a bless in disguise”. The man doesn’t know what is better for him. God always makes what is best for him. We shouldn’t stand against fate. We should capitalize the situation we are in, not just stand still regretting our destiny. Many inventions happen by chance. Sometimes the experiment goes wrong but leads to amazing discovery.
    There is a situation that has happened to me which; seems to be going badly but, turns out well after all. I was travelling to USA to attend an important meeting with the headquarter manager of our company. It was my first time to meet him. That was a meeting that I can’t miss because it may determine my future. Although I was well prepared to travel, I packed my bags the day before but I forgot one thing is to set the alarm on time. I waked up late the day I supposed to travel. There were no cabs for a while and even when I could catch (get in) a cab, the roads where busy. I rushed out to the airport but unfortunately I couldn’t catch my plane as it has already taken off. I didn’t know what to do. I asked for the next flight, they told me that the next flight is at 6 pm and now it was 10 am. It means that I have to wait for seven hours for the next flight. I thought about going back home but it was raining heavily and the roads were blocked. What a bad day! I had no choice but to wait for the next flight.
    At the airport while I was waiting, there was an old man sitting next to me. I didn’t care about him at first. I was so sad almost crying. But suddenly I found that old man angry and very nervous. He was yelling at the phone because there was a problem in his business (that what I understood). Then that old man had a heart attack. I knew about first aids because my brother is a doctor. I tried to help him then, I called my brother who was by chance near the airport. My brother came in no time and saved the man’s life. After the man regained his health back he thanked me and my brother. Then I began to talk to the old man. I found out that his secretary had told him that his flight was at 11:30 am although it was at 9:30 am.  He was upset because he was supposed to meet him employee for an important business meeting. I also told him my story and how sad I am then, when I told him about my company’s name he burst out laughing and told me “don’t worry, every thing is going to be alright”. At that moment I I thought he was trying to calm me down. When I arrived at the meeting, I found everyone yelling at me. Although I tried to explain the situation that had happened to me but no one listened. Then there was silence. I found the old man that I met before at the airport was standing, he was dressed in a suit and he looked handsome. It turns out that the old man is the owner of the company. He thanked me in front of everybody for being late and said “without the coincident that made this man late, I may have died” and then he added “this man saved my life”. He told every body the story and they all clapped for my bravery (I guess they were flattering). I was the hero of the company and my boss (the old man) gave me authority to choose my own projects. I really worked hard and I impressed him with my ideas then I got many promotions until I became the manager of the company now.

    It’s quite possible for someone to have a day that doesn’t seem to go well and it turns out to be wonderful. The most important thing is to take advantage of every second in your life. We aren’t going to live forever some day we are going to die and rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

man and woman

Why Group Projects Suck!!!! 😤